Knitted Crocheted Other

Friday, July 5, 2013

Testers

Testers for the Textured Acorn Beanie pattern have received their PDFs, and are starting the project. If you'd like to receive the free PDF and join in, send me your email address here or through a message on Ravelry.com, by July 12th, 2013. I'm hoping to get the PDF uploaded to Ravelry.com by the end of the month.

When everyone's completed their work and I've received feedback, I'll be posting information on how to download the PDF, and hopefully have several photos available, with their comments.





No comments:

Post a Comment

For anyone who would like a PDF of any of the stitches posted, please either leave a comment here, with the name of the stitch and your email, or contact me through a private message on Ravelry.com, where I am also Weasiesworks.

I have gone over these charts and written patterns a number of times, but no one is infallible, so please leave a comment referring to the stitch pattern and any error you might find.

Also, feel free to ask questions. I can always try to answer them.